- Company Summary: Harbottle & Lewis is a leading UK-based law firm focussed on the Private Client and the Technology, Media and Entertainment sectors. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational companies, from household names to private individuals and their family offices. For more than 60 years, Harbottle & Lewis have acted for some of the most creative, talented and successful people, businesses and corporates, across all of their legal needs.
- Summary of services:
- Advertising, Marketing & Sponsorship
- Digital & Social Media
- Start-ups & Growth Companies
- Video Games
- What makes them different from their competitors: They provide innovative, pro-active legal advice to dynamic and creative clients. Harbottle & Lewis has a ”long-standing” reputation as a destination of choice for media and entertainment clients.
- Our summary : A large and well known practice, they are a form with a heritage in television broadcasting through to digital.
Their focus on the creative industries and the technologies that support them means that their lawyers are experts across television and the other areas most affected by the rise of digital and social media. They have in-depth knowledge and experience of the technologies that underpin content delivery and the regulatory landscape in which digital businesses operate.
Reputation and privacy issues concerning social media are of growing importance to their clients. They also advise clients using data analytics tools to assess usage of and engagement with social media platforms, both in relation to data protection issues and also the activities permitted by the social media platforms.